Sat-Turd-Day

So it's my favorite day of the week. And especially now that I'm jobless and I have all the time in the world, I would've wanted my Saturday to be extra lustrous. 

So Hush and I had a sort of spontaneous day, doing whatever we felt like doing. It ended up to trips to salons and chats at restaurants. We ended up bloated and sleepy, that if possible, we would've walked our way home to burn those calories, or the sinfulness of gluttony. Huh! And instead of our 'usual' Saturday night outs, with our different groups of 'persons', we headed home as early as 9P.M. Don't bother asking or thinking why. 

So I'm here, facing this post, and deciding on sharing with you this ambiguity, this insanity...

Out of your league, beaten down, 
you do feel it is absurd. 
Mixed signs, Inconsistent, 
still you're acting on the possibility that in a way or another, things are possible.
You know you already lost, for the nth time everything and everybody slapped that to your face, 
but somehow you're trying to save what's left of it.
Or are you really? 
Because I think you're consuming all that's possibly left,
Until you get too exhausted to even think or feel anything.
Or would you actually ever acknowledge that you got knocked out?

... ... ...
Did I make sense to you? 
I know. I am such a disaster right now.
Don't try comprehending that, it would only wear you out.

It's almost midnight. Saturday's almost over. 
And then, another week's here.
I am in need of good vibes. Motivation.
Positivity. Inspiration.
Blah.

Comments

Popular Posts