Travel-inspired MYOH - Just on Time

July 28 to 31, 2011, Make Your Own Havaianas, SM North Wing Atrium.

My third year, and yes, I am still looking forward to upcoming years of MYOH. 



It took Phoebe and I more than an hour of choosing, and it still got us unsure until the very last sec. 


This year's theme was travel-inspired. 
Pins.



The view from up there. 


Side note: Yes, Forever 21 is about to open! Gaaaahhh!

Our flipflops :)

Yen's. 

Citrus green top soles. Glow in the dark straps.
Phoebe's.

Ocean green (i think?) slim soles. Light gold straps.
Limited edition and Big Apple pins. 
And, mine.

Citrus yellow top soles. Flour orange straps.
Limited edition and the robot pins.

So I got a little disappointed with my pair. It has this stain or something on the strap, and it was a bit dirty. But oh well, my bad for not double checking before they were holed. Boo! But I still love my pair.

Until the next MYOH :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts