Jampacked Day

10 July 2011


Our second and last day in Manila. 
I slept at around 3am that morning, and woke up at 6. So imagine my being a zombie for the day.
We had a quick breakfast in our hotel room, showered, and checked out of the hotel at 8am. Yes, we just slept and showered in our hotel room and that already cost us 3000Php, exclusive of the meals. And the studio type room in Makati Citadell Inn is supposedly only good for two persons, so we had to sneak in to avoid the extra 700Php per head. hmp.


First stop for the day: Baclaran
We lit candles in the church and said our little prayers. 
Then we spent the whole morning shopping for less. Or they did. I just went along :)

Next stop: Mall of Asia


We were so hungry when we got there that we just dropped off our big bags at the Package Counter and went to find a place to eat. Thanks to Micmic for suggesting a place for us.

 A Veneto Pizzeria Ristorante
Not waiting for them to finish lunching, I set off to visit papa on my own. I had my little adventure and a lot of drama. And thank you, I was finally able to cry. 

After that meaningful visit, I went back to MOA to meet them, plus plus.

The Cheesecake Cafe.
Next stop: Resorts World.
We were completely out of place this time. What, with our long day, we were too haggard, lost in a place too classy. But so what? We still enjoyed the feel of the place, and captured moments of it.
Macau-ish. The Venetian Hotel! :p
And then it was time for us to leave. The Resorts World is just across NAIA terminal 3 so it took us less than 10minutes to get to the airport. We then checked in, ate some lychees and some leftover pizza, and boarded the plane.


Our fly home was peaceful for me. I slept the entire hour through unable to feel the turbulence and all that. Dead tired I was.
Beautiful, happy weekend. Until our next travel, guys!
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts