Another Dimension of Vagueness and Sensibility


Because by that shore is a place and time that would always be etched in my memory.
And because beyond that endless horizon is a place and time where and when we will be together again. 

I have been pretty inspired today. I have been reading a blog which Iris has made a link to with her first blog post, and I'm going to share it with you as well...

Such vagueness and depth I cannot help but feel while I read and re-read I Wrote This For You's blog. And no matter how I try thinking and feeling as if I am the author, or as if those words are for me, I still end up nowhere. And the author is right -- 

EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS IT, doesn't GET IT. THEY MAY THINK THEY GET IT, BUT THEY DON’T.

And I admit; I certainly do not get any it. This mind could only take in so much. I admit I am unable to comprehend those words and I could only guess what those photos mean. I get certain ideas, but when I read them again, another thing strikes me. But that vagueness has that certain sensibility that could not stop me from reading and from being moved. I am pretty vague and sensible in my own shallow ways (thus the blog title I decided on); but IWroteThisForYou is absolutely so deep, that if I try to dig in, I might not be able to see the world in my own perspective anymore. And I could not let that happen. So I am just going to keep on reading this blog, be touched by those words and be stirred by those photos; but I am not letting it get into me. I am so vulnerable right now that I can actually be imprisoned in someone else’s façade.

So the day has come to an end. And I have finished today ten articles that were supposed to talk about soccer socks; and I do not know how or why, but I ended up talking about life and dreams and passion. Maybe that was the inspired me talking (or writing). The date's nice, by the way. 0808.

Goodnight, world. Stay inspired. In your own vague and sensible ways.

Comments

Popular Posts