The 14-Hour Trip

I'm alone right now in a house that has to be my home now... I'm trying to do the laundry and if you know me personally, I know you'd be proud. :D

Six days since I got here. And I want to tell you about my 14hours of lone-travel. Yes, I traveled alone, internationally, for the very first time. The immigration interview of course was the scariest part. The officers were scary. And I do not want to talk about that part.

I flew with Cathay Pacific. My flight was to Hong Kong and then to Dubai. I was totally not ready for this. Definitely not. I have not set my mind, I was not even believing it. Together with my mother and my younger sister, we just got a ride to the airport, I checked in my luggage, waited for some of my friends to come, said goodbye, and then I just left. Yes, I did not know how I was feeling, but I definitely wanted to cry. I felt alone, I felt lonely. But I knew that I had to be strong. So, yes. I chose to be strong.



Here are some photos of my trip. The meals were okay, btw.




I'll cut this short, and go Skype with Rich and Ma. Yey. I miss them so much.

Comments

Popular Posts