Percy Jackson and How Weird I Can Get

I am trying to catch up with my readings this year, since I missed out on too much last year. So this couple of months, I have finished reading the third and fourth book of the Percy Jackson series.

The third book was Percy Jackson and the Titan's Curse. The fourth, which I just finished reading an hour ago, was Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth -- Summer after summer of adventures and saving the world. And it is pretty awesome knowing all those Greek gods and goddesses!

I do not really know what got me hooked to this series. Maybe I just really love getting lost in the unreal. Getting into another dimension just by reading is probably what I needed these days. It gets weird when I seem to think that the books are somewhat connected with the real world; like when they talk about the end of the world because of the return of Kronos, and that Poseidon and the ancient sea gods are having these wars, making it too hard to control typhoons and tsunamis. Weird, I know. But I am weird like that ;)


I tried looking for the fifth book, The Last Olympian; but because of all the clatter here, it's nowhere to be found. So I couldn't read on yet. That's pretty fine. I'll just blog, and maybe take a nap. After all, I went on a day off on my own terms. ha ha

Comments

Popular Posts