Being Heartless is One Hell of a Job

It is the month of big changes for me and the month for realizing the plans and decisions I have made.

Today, I have not done anything but write. It is a Monday and the first day of the month so there are just so many jobs and orders from clients; thus, I am glued to this chair for thirteen long hours now. I have just finished eleven articles, and my eyes are so strained and my fingers too weak and my mind too drained. So I would have to cut this short.

There is just something I realized today. Or maybe a long time ago, but I just would not let my self believe it.

Being heartless is one hell of a job. Being heartless, you can use others to your advantage, and dump them without having doubts and without giving warnings; and without feeling bad at all. And when you break them, they cannot be fixed. And when you go breaking them over and over, and they just let you, it should mean something more than what they say or what they show. So how about a little consideration?

Yes, I am not making sense. I could not construct the sentences correctly anymore. And I have another set of 11 articles to write. Good luck to me.

Anyway, I hope your first of August was sweet! If it isn't, don't worry, the month has just started. Be strong and happy :)

Comments

Popular Posts