Turn Around (Every Now and then I Fall Apart)

“We keep running after people who least care about us. Why don’t we stop, turn around, and see the ones running behind us?

I got that quote from a friend’s Facebook account; Yvonne’s, if I remembered correctly… I just had time to ponder on it, and things today hit me pretty hard. Well, so much for being stubborn and always trying to get what I want even if it’s not right at all.

So, today, I am turning around to see the ones who are ready to catch me when I fall; those who give me the push that I need when I could not seem to go on any further; those who are willing to do anything and everything just to make sure I get by with my life just fine. And while I turned around, I pretty much realized how lucky I am to have those people who would never give up on me, no matter how hardheaded I am and how hopeless I can get.

And I thank my family, my friends, and all of those who run behind me. You know who you are J

One more article, and then I am off to dreamland. Things may not have turned out that well for me, but they have turned out just the way they should. And no matter how it pierces me and how it steps on my pride, I am still grateful.

Sleep tight, world. And try turning around.

Comments

Popular Posts