Tried Hip hop - Ended Up Hip and Hopping

For the nth time, I am telling the world how I love dancing; and how much dancing cannot give me that same amount of loving. Today, we planned out to have that Hiphop dance in Metrosports. We thought it would be starting at 6PM, but when we got there, we found out it was not starting until 7PM. 

So, we lounged for a while at the lobby. These nurses came to spend some time with me. Yey! Assuming much. ha ha



We had some chitchats, and decided to fill our tummies before we go burning those calories. So off to a quick meal at McDonalds we went. And since these nurses still have an early day tomorrow, they went home ahead and did not join us with our dancing session.


And then, here we were at our very first hip hop dance session. While I have always wanted to dance whatever, I also have always known how hip hop will never be that dance for me. But I definitely did not let that stop me from performing those crazy (almost awkward) moves. I was just having fun dancing, even if I was not able to get the dance steps at all. And the music, of course, got me moving and loving the hour and the experience. 

    


The three of us all-sweaty, and the two of them as our audience. :)


I am so happy that I am able to keep that promise to dance again. Yey to fulfilled promises. And yey to friends who go out of the way to spend time with me. Love you lots!

On that note by the way, early in the afternoon, I spent some time with another friend, Dana, over Mochi at La Marea. We had a lot of talks on life's loves and dramas. Thank you for listening and sharing things to me :)


*photos from Princess's and Mariel's phones* 

Comments

Popular Posts