There Goes the Weekend

Saturday came, and I had no plans at all. I knew I did not want to work and spend my whole weekend writing; so I did not go online on the laptop. And with a few text messages from and to certain friends, I got a hazy plan for the day. Yey for me! :)

Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate. Boo! So instead of the jogging plan, we ended up Aero-Kick-Boxing. It is a combination of aerobics, kick-boxing, boxing, and even martial arts techniques -- unquestionably a good way to sweat it out. With all the dance steps, I can actually feel like I am letting things out of my system. I have always loved dancing, even though I got two left feet. I miss it every time. And lately, I wanted to try out boxing as an outlet for anger or any other unwanted and absolutely unneeded thoughts and emotions. Thanks to the rain, I got to try out aero-kick-boxing. Things are definitely falling out to place.

After the exercise hour, it is always the food hour. McDonalds and then Dimsum. And then some party time with some more friends. I surely missed it, but I am absolutely not a sucker for it anymore. I just love dancing, though.


Photos from Princess's iPhone.

And yes, I got home late, slept for a few, and I had to wake up to an aching head and an upset tummy. And it is a Sunday, a lazy day almost always. So, I spent the whole day in bed. And I realized I had some packing to do, so I did some partial packing.

And the day is almost over. Barely two weeks. I am going to make the most out of it.

I hope you had a great weekend, too! 

Comments

  1. that boxing part is my favorite. i want to try that one of these days. akung ingnon si Jeff. weeeehhh. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yabbie :) yes, try it out. and let's meet up sometime soon?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts