Define that Thin Line between Love and Friendship

Instead of having a busy day today, I spent the whole day at home, too lost on what to do first. So what I did was some packing and then a movie for a good diversion from all that has been happening around me.

Something Borrowed is an almost typical love triangle between best friends and that one guy. A story of love and friendship and everything in between - and how secrets can never remain secrets forever. 

It is completely wrong to go pointing fingers on who to blame in love triangles or other more complicated shapes relationships can get into. It is absolutely never one-sided. Emotions are felt, mistakes are made. And I salute those who are true to themselves when they get to choose between the one they have and the one who came at the wrong time. It is unquestionably hard leaving and hurting someone you care about, but a decision has to be made somehow.
And it definitely is a thin line between love and friendship. So define that line. It has to be embossed or carved or something. It should be made clear soonest; before things get complicated, and before anyone gets hurt, and before friendships are ruined.

And then again, things will fall into place in a way or another. 

It was not that great a film. I could not even tell what my favorite part is. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it. The movie, Something Borrowed, is based on a novel by Emily Griffin. I shall read some of her works soon. :)

And tomorrow, I shall have my to-dos done and not procrastinate anymore. I do not have all the time in the world, do I?

Comments

Popular Posts