Things will Fall Exactly as They are Meant To


Today was a miracle. Why so? I survived without a phone. I did not notice I was not able to bring it with me, until I was an hour away from home. And take note, I brought the charger and the headset just because I needed the phone very much that day. Sweet, how things taunt you. Good thing Phoebe and I agreed ahead where and what time to meet. And yes, for the first time in years, I survived a day out without a phone. 

And another thing did not go as I wanted it to. I was not able to attend my 3rd yoga session all because of the heavy traffic. Boo! Oh well... I cannot fuss about stuffs not within my control and I have to settle for what can be done, and that means joining the Zumba class. It is a Latin-inspired dance class meant for fitness and exercise. It was my second time. The first one was at the IT Park months ago. In Metrosports, they have it Tuesdays and Thursday, 7PM to 8PM. The instructor was still the same one we had for our hip hop class, so I did not feel the Latin-touch of the dance at all. It felt like Hip Hop, still. Boo! But still, sweating it out and dancing to the beat made the hour great. 

warm up
out of breath. yes, the outfit was supposed to be for yoga. :))
cycling :D
photos from Princess' phone :)

Again, things did not go as I thought they should. I was invited to have Kinect at Song Hits afterwards for more dancing. And for some reasons, I could not. 

So after a quick dinner, I went straight home. 

The day is really a miracle. Too many things did not go as I wanted them to, but they definitely fell into place somehow. It's a happy thought. And a good reminder that we are not in control of everything, and in a way or another, things will fall exactly as they are meant to. And everything will turn out just fine...

Plus, I got chocolates from the mother when I got home. Happiness :)

Comments

Popular Posts