I Sailed that Ship


Or not. I left my home, flew alone to a place that I almost do not know anything of, to a destiny waiting to happen.

It is my fourth day today in a whole new place, at a different timezone, and with a different home and family to live with.

I can tell that this has not gotten into me yet; I'm feeling like I'm not in Cebu, but I'm not somewhere that far either. But I know, somehow some time soon I got to realize that this place is really far from home, and that I could not just go home anytime I wanted to.



New place, new life. And I'm praying to all the heavens for all the good graces and guidance.

P.S.
It's too hard to update my blog. I don't have my own laptop here. :(
I've got a lot of happenings, but I can't tell the world about it yet.
Including the saying goodbye night. waahhh :(

Comments

  1. Everything will be alright rei. :-) it'll be exciting! you'll be back here soon that you'll never feel you left home. Haha. ♥ u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts