Catching Up Over Dinner at Simply J's

Friday. 12 August 2011.
I had my second yoga session; and for some reasons, I had to go to class with no one familiar. But that was definitely fine.

The class, for me, was better than my first session. Maybe it was because of the instructor. Alex (that was his name, if I remember it right) gave me a heads up that yoga instructors have different ways and sequences and even breathing techniques. And I guess I was more comfortable with his breathing and sequences. 

After sweating it out for an hour or so, I met up with Sandra and Yen at Simply J's. Well honestly, I have been eyeing this place for a while now, and at last I had the perfect time and company to dine in there. 


I had their Salsa Cream Dory, Sandra had their baby back ribs, and Yen had their Chicken Teriyaki.

salsa cream dory
Chef's Signature baby back ribs
The place was really pretty. It is somewhat like 10 Dove Street, with that homey feel and that comfortable and pretty sweet aura. It is definitely a perfect place to catch up with friends and talk about anything at all. 
the chandelier
 the mirrors and the paintings
Photos were taken with a phone camera, so pardon the quality. Will grab some photos from Sandee when she gets to post photos of us or blog about this night. :)

The place is located at Apitong Street, corner N. Escario, Cebu City; near Parklane hotel, and a walking distance from Ayala Center Cebu. And the place is actually a part of some sort of furniture shop. So I could not question why their interior design was really enticing. Most of their furniture and decorations even have price tags on them. 

The ambiance is really nice, and the food is great too! They are doing business from Mondays to Saturdays at 10am to 9pm, but they are usually closed at 3pm to some time before dinner, I am not so sure.

But it is definitely another must-try restaurant. Go indulge yourself! :) 

P.S.
It was so nice catching up with you, both! :) And the walking in the rain part was tolerable because we had to do it together. haha :p Until next time...

Comments

Popular Posts