Less Than 24 Hours

Things have then fallen into place. After almost panicking and almost giving up on the idea of it, things found their way thrillingly. I am really not the type of person who goes on telling the world everything when I am not very sure of the outcome yet. I don't want to have it jinxed or something. I make plans, but I could not deny that I am also a very come whatever type of person. So, I hope no one's going to get offended or think that I was not thinking of telling them. Because I've always wanted to tell everyone. But with the turn of events, it was just too difficult. Peace?

And in less than 24 hours I am leaving. If things would go as smoothly as everyone is hoping them to be, then I would be taking that big leap and be somewhere faraway. I'll talk about it by then. For now, I'm going to sleep beside my mother and my sister and feel the comfort of home.

Goodnight, Cebu. I hope the weekend's treating you great! :)

Comments

Popular Posts