That Corner Bakery After How Many Corners

It was a long day for me. First, I had lunch out with the ICF, my college group of friends. It has been a while since we spent some quality time together. So, we had some chitchats and some pretty important announcements over lunch. Yes, we are definitely growing up and growing a little bit older. We are living different lives now, taking crucial steps toward the future. Good luck to us! :)

Since the group had to disperse after lunch -- some have to go to school, some have to go to work -- I had to go elsewhere too. I waited for quite a while for Phoebe (yes, she's part of the ICF, but with her work schedule, and Melvin's too, they were not able to join us for lunch) outside her office. And off we went to Mabolo, looking for one of the many things we always agree with - sweets.

After getting lost many times, walking under the 3PM heat of the sun on long paths of streets after streets, well yes, I could attest how my sense of direction always fails me. 


And at last, we got there!

So here's the address, so you wouldn't have to get lost like us.



Corner bakery is not just in a corner somewhere, but it is really in a pretty secluded place. But even with their not so great a location, it still gets crowded in the afternoons. 
Cakes. Pastries. We love them :)

That's red velvet cupcake for me. 

And S'mores for Phoebe.

The menu. 
Aside from the desserts and breads and pastries, they also have pizza, pasta, and sandwiches.

The place actually reminded us of Sansrival along The Boulevard in Dumaguete.


By the way, thanks to Hush for talking about the place. We should have went there together. But... oh well... hahaha :)

After some sweets and chitchats, we went to Ayala, met Yen (Hush), then off we went to Abellana for another jogging session. This time, I was too tired to actually jog, so it was more on brisk walking for me. And Melvin went with us, too :)

It was a lovely day. I was able to spend some quality time with most of my closest friends. Long, lovely day. And I am all smiles. And my heart breaks for some reasons too... 

Life...

Comments

Popular Posts