UNDERSTAND!

Right now, I'm wasting my time, making this post, which I'm just going to delete anytime soon, because I'm still too furious about last night. I don't like it when someone forgets their place. Hello!!! Don't you get the point? Am I to spell it out to you?? If you tried to find the answers, I hope you figured it out, so you don't have to keep bugging me. I gave you answers by the way, and you should be grateful. We are not close, not even friends maybe, just acquaintances, but I answer your questions. I've been thankful that you seem to care, but don't you think you've reached the limits already?
I'm friendly. I have impressions, but I get to know people. I may judge, but I keep them to myself. It's a free country! But puh-lease! Know your limits! Come on!!!
Outta here. I hope you get to read this.
I apologize for this post, world. I just want someone to read it.
Second day of the week, and the second and last day of my restdays. It has to be out of the ordinary, in a good way. And I mean be out, spend time with friends and family, and have my Monday's unfinished to dos done.

Comments

Popular Posts