Our Little Date


Three things I regretted that I missed when I last came to Manila in October: Brother's Burger, Krispy Kremes, and especially frozen yogurt in Red Mango. Saturday 11 P.M, I was so much disappointed that I was not able to eat  what I was so craving for  that time: Brother's Burger. It was closed by the time we got to Banilad Town Centre. So I had Chocolate Frost in Go Nuts Donuts instead. And now I'm so thankful that we already have frozen yogurt here in Cebu: Yogu, where we headed to after our doughnut break. I had Vanilla frozen yogurt topped with Toblerone, choco minnies, and strawberry droplets. Yumyumyum. Enjoyed with stories of how kids nowadays differ to how we were when we were their age; or how amazing the mind works or how difficult it is if we won't be able to cope up with problems and challenges (I shared how it was to be a nurse in the Psychiatric Ward/Center for Behavioral Sciences :p); and how grown up we already are that we chose to go home before 1 A.M. even though we don't have the usual curfews anymore.
I just had a great night: From the reunion to our midnight food trip and stories:) Thanks Hush/Wanderer :D

YOGU.
:D
you got to eat fast before it all melts down.
chika after.
:p

Comments

Popular Posts