Up At Three A.M.

It's nice being up this time of dawn, when all are sleeping and the only company you have is your desktop and a hamster that's wheeling in it's house. There's comfort in the silence, and life in the crowing of roosters, and time - as you're hearing the clock tick tock.

I'm having peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich right now, and I'm feeling well. I missed one dose of my medicine last night since I dozed off right when we got home, but that's okay. As long as I get enough sleep, and enough fun, I will be feeling great.

And I'd love to tell you how my Tuesday went. Not extraordinary, but it was not just any ordinary day also.
  1. Got up early for breakfast.
  2. Blogged.
  3. Showered, longer than usual :)
  4. Went to my neighbor's place. The Wanderer. --We just chatted about anything there is, until lights came back, but I had to go out for...
  5. Lunch with Apol:) Sbarro's Lasagna and Baked Zitti.
  6. And Ice Cream. Chocolate Almond Drumstick.
  7. Waited for Jude at Robinson's Place, but he sent me an SMS that he was too tired to go out, so I tried contacting Phoebe, and waited for an hour because I was thinking maybe she just got busy in the clinical area. While waiting, I plunged myself to Music and a Book. Unfortunately, no reply, no calls answered. (later that afternoon, I was informed that she left her phone at home. *sigh*) So I had to head on by 3p.m.
  8. PNA. Got my 2010 I.D. PRC. Got my License. Wow!!!
  9. Went to my sister's place supposedly to nap for 2hours. Instead, I watched Thumbelina with my nieces :) Twillerbees. hahaha pretty nice regressing. I still dozed off when it was about to end.
  10. Ma fetched me. We went to Ayala, had our nails done (Maanyag). Then dinner at Big Mao with Ma and Rich. Yang Chow Fried Rice, Sweet and sour fish fillet, quail egg siomai, jelly coolers, plus a freebie with A-Card. Burp! Uber full.
And then, home sweet home... :) dreamland.

Today, work is here. So I'm just going to enjoy my day at home. GG.

Birds are chirping already, I'm gonna see what's in store for me this week. la la la la la...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts