Monday

I always plan out my Mondays because ironically, it's the start of the weekend for me ever since the year started.

Today, 15th of February, Monday, I was supposed to:
  1. Get the acknowledgment form from the HR regarding my r. letter,
  2. Sleep for 4 hours in the morning,
  3. Have lunch out,
  4. Claim my PNA card for the year, and my license at PRC,
  5. Take my 2 nieces out to see a movie,
  6. Get my nails done with my ma,
  7. Buy a little something for my sister,
  8. And blog.
Instead what I did was:
  1. Spend 30 minutes more at work, that's why I forgot to go to the HR Department,
  2. Watch Gossip Girl 3, that's why I wasn't able to sleep in the morning,
  3. Sleep from 1pm to 9pm, so all else in the list were crashed out,
  4. And all I'm doing now is making a blog post; so at least one of my To Dos for the day gets to be achieved.
It's almost the end of my Monday, and I haven't been any productive. I hope tomorrow I'd be able to wake up early and have a long and wonderful day.

Comments

Popular Posts