Off

Since the year 2010 started Mondays and Tuesdays are my off-from-work days. And for the 22nd and 23rd of February, here’s what I was doing.

Monday, I was surprised by the idea that our Team Building will not be pushed through. The Blue Gems are not that united in making decisions, or are quite confusing. They say yes now, but after the meeting when all is planned out, they would say no. *sigh*. And that is a bad thing for a team. So what Rizza, my batch mate (27C) and teammate, did was invite me and some other batch mates to lunch. We sent text messages to everyone, some responded, some did not. So who showed up? Alrey, Aaron, George, Rizza, and I; and our special guest, Mon, our OIC. :)  We had late lunch at Hukad (Golden Cowrie at the Ayala Terraces) passed 1P.M. The Menu: Baked Scallops, Grilled Back Ribs, Kare-kare, Sisig, and the unlimited rice. We talked about anything there is to talk about. The operations floor, our calls, people at the office, who likes whom, yada yada yada. After that we strolled, and still chatted and laughed. And I enjoyed their company.
And thanks to Rizza for thinking about having lunch because I would be leaving soon. I hope the next time we have it, 27C would be complete.

When my sister got to the mall, we then headed home. At home I stayed out for a little while, feeling the fresh air, and enjoying as Oni, Jian’s shih-tzu-poodle, and Kimi, Kuya’s yellow Labrador were playing and cuddling and chasing one another. And I went in, bathed, had dinner, and slept at 7P.M.
Tuesday. Depression sunk in. No blog posts. Chatted for a little while with Tiny. My ma wanted to go out with me, but I was really too tired (even if I was doing nothing). What I did was watch Glee for 5 hours from 11 in the morning and slept by 4 in the afternoon. Ma tried to wake me up so that we could go out, but I woke up a little too late. It was almost eight, and she just asked me to at least have dinner. So I did: Half asleep, or half awake. And then I slept again until 3 in the morning. I know it isn’t healthy anymore. She already asked me to stop taking the medications. And I am confused if I should do so. I did not take it last night anyway.

And so, that was how I spent my last off-from-work Rest Days.

Now, I’d be spending more time at home, and I’m off from work not just during my Monday and Tuesday rest days, but until I decide on how or where to spend my precious time.

Comments

Popular Posts