Some Good News, huh!

CT scan shows that there's nothing to worry about.

Bad news is I don't know what is wrong with my head!!!
I don't want to take some medication which got lots of scary possible side effects. AND I don't want to feel this pain anymore!

Some help please???

To see doctors tomorrow, again. Until I find someone who'd be able to help me. I don't feel any okay. My head is killing me.

I woke up early today to have an appointment with doctors. Unfortunately, it's a Sunday. No clinic hours for all of them. I guess I'll be staying home then, and because no drug is relieving the pain, I don't think I'd be fit to work tonight.

And at home, I'm not allowed to read books, surf the net (which I'm violating right now), or watch tv or movies or dvd. :(

Oh well...

Comments

  1. tsktsk! too many violations! hush, i think you need a full bed rest gyud. tc! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a full bed rest yesterday afternoon. I got so bored, I watched GG. haha bad. I will try to get my body clock back to normal for 3 consecutive days, and I'll observe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts