Saturday Get Together

High School Never Ends Reunion ;P
February 20, 2010, 2pm
Tanyag's place

That was what's written in my organizer for more than a month now. And though I heard that many of us were coming, I was not expecting all 50 of us to come.
So I woke up a little after 5pm, and I thought I was so late to go there. I sent them a text message anyway, that I'll be there by 7.  And when I got there, there were still just 5 of them! Wow! Say Reunion again? hahaha After dinner and camwhoring, we shared different stories of both the past and the present and it was nice and fun to hear all those over again, relive role plays that were presented, reminisce of how we form little groups in the 2nd year and not be that united, how teachers have influenced and taught us in both good and bad ways, and get to be updated with how each is living the life after College. 
And I had a blast that night. After that supposedly-reunion with them, which came out to be a little get together with just twelve of us in Tanyag's place, Hush and I went out to a little bonding, far from our usual places.
Details in the upcoming post:)

Comments

Popular Posts